Thursday, May 7, 2009

Anything is possible

It is hard to believe how much has happened to us since we left and came back from the Peace Corps. We had no place to live but now have found a great place that belongs to a Park Ranger. She is gone for six months and we have taken over her place, that is we renovated the place and it is quite nice. So that was move 8 since we left for Philly.
The next thing was I got an awesome job working as an editor for Woodstock Magazine. I can barely believe this possibility but it is true. Now I have license to snoop and snoop I am doing. What fun. I am even going to s television shoot of a turkey/fly fish event. I love meeting interesting people and doing new things.
The next thing that happened was I started watching these two incredible children and I am having such fun. Everyone knows I love kids and the more the merrier. These two are stars. Of course I still have the grand kids and a few others so I am in the thick of Babystock.
I also am working at the theatre helping to manage the house for events. Another awesome thing.
Life is good. I went from a serious case of lemons to a pitcher of delicious lemonade. I have continued to read the Uganda Blogs and that has kept me sort of still there. My mom is not great. I am glad i am back to be here for her. My sister has done more that her fair share. We took a road trip to Madison Wisconsin, the Upper Peninsula and then to Ottawa for the tulips. It was long but wonderful. Who knows what comes after the turkey shoot. Steve is busy with work and rennovations. He always seems to be doing something.